Our Core Values –
Meet Our Board of Advisors –
- Dave Maurer, PMP (Retired Army Lt. Col.)
- Glenda Crawford
- Monish Banga
- Warren Pack
- John Hovell
- Barry Foer
We Always Customize It!
The Details of How we do it?
We bring more value to your decision for training, organizational development, facilitation, coaching, and mediation because we combine experience and traditional, contemporary and State of the Art methods utilizing any combination of:
- Strategic Planning, Appreciative Inquiry, Change Management Strategies
- Supervisory and Employee Workshops and Training Sessions
- Coaching, Facilitation and Mediation
- Socratic Methodology, Co-Teaching, and Multi-Lingual Capabilities
- Multi-Media Presentations, Recreation and Experiential Exercises
- Small, Medium and Large Cooperative Learning Groups and Exercises
- Psychodrama Action Methods, Role Playing & Situational Analysis
- Skill & Behavioral Assessment and Enhancement Rubrics & Matrices
- Tele-Conferencing and Tele-Coaching
- Internet Technology, E-Learning, Inter/Intranet
Synergy requires several elements…most importantly the right specialists!
In an attempt to truly create synergy between you, your employees and the Synergy Team we believe that several variables are critical and that quality starts with people.
At Synergy Development & Training we connect high quality consultants, trainers and coaches with the right job every time. We know that demonstrating expertise goes beyond just delivering content. Matching specialty areas, experience, personalities and style…we know it is critical to create a strong foundation with every initiative.
At your request for training and coaching, we can utilize men and women with diverse business, ethnic, racial and cultural backgrounds; some of these individuals are multi-lingual (one that knows 9 languages!)
We believe that success starts with matching our expert(s) to meet your need, help fix your problem, transfer the desired knowledge to your people and build the relationship at the same time. It is one of the first stages when “Moving Forward Together” and one we know you appreciate. Please visit our website to learn more about our Board of Advisors and their support for Synergy Development & Training.